- 1. The computer was attacked by viruses.
- 2. Some background programs, such as antivirus programs or firewalls (for example: Symantec, etc.), block access to the Windows Update site.
System: x86 version:
Once you have run the software, reboot the system if possible.
If your issue is unresolved go to step #2:
Remove Trojan or viruses
1. Download the file TDSSKiller.zip from the following link and save it on the Desktop.
2. Double click TDSSKiller.zip to unzip the file.
3. Double click TDSSKiller.exe to scan the system.
4. Wait for the scan and disinfection process to complete.
Try and run windows update now.